Screen filters AF 900
These automatic electric filters, combine the advantages of high quality filtration from different water sources (sewage, reservoirs, rivers, lakes, etc.) with self-cleaning feature, offering the customer a continuous water supply.
The filter is equipped with a coarse screen that protects the finer screen from stones and larger particles.
- Inlet/outlet parallel (horizontal layout).
- Filter housing material of construction: Carbon Steel.
- The filters are electrostatically coated with polyester or epoxy powder at a thickness of 150-200 µm (micron meters) and oven cured.
- Filters are supplied with Stainless Steel screen, available in varying micron size as needed: 10-3000 µm (micron meters).
- Inlet/outlet can be either:
1. Quick coupling connectors (allowing flexibility and easy assembly)
3. Female threaded [up to 4"/100 mm diameter]
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 10 bar (145 psi).
- Minimum operating working pressure during flushing: 1 bar (14.5 psi).
- Maximum water temperature: 65°C (149°F).
- Clean screen pressure loss: up to 0.1 bar (1.45 psi).
- Control voltage: 380 V, 3 phase, 0.5 HP.
- Control system: PLC electric control board.
- A time basis backup (preset by the operator), guarantees that flushing cycle will occur even if the head loss has not reached the preset value.
- High pressure range: 16, 25, 40 bar (232, 362, 580 psi).
- High water temperature range: 95°C (203°F).
- Anti frost: special control system for cold climate conditions.
- Electric current: 110 V, 220 V, single phase, 3 phase, 24 V and solar energy.
- Material of construction: SST-304, 316, 904, Duplex and Titanium.
- Available controllers: electronics, timer, air actuated, computerized and custom design.
- Filter with vertical layout – without coarse screen, inlet/outlet on an axis of 90°.
- Filter with vertical layout – inlet/outlet on an axis of 180°, with/without coarse screen.
- Adjustable nozzles for filtration degree lower than 50 micron.
3. coarse Screen
4. Fine Screen
6. Suction nozzle
7. flushing Chamber
9. Flushing valve
10. Junction box
11. Control Cabinet