Screen filters AF7500
These automatic electric filters combine the advantages of high quality filtration from different water sources (sewage, reservoirs, rivers, lakes, etc.) with a self-cleaning feature, offering the customer a continuous water supply.
The filters are designed for use in a wide range of industrial, municipal and irrigation applications.
The inner element is made of stainless steel in order to withstand high dirt load and pressure. Cleaning of the screen is performed once the pressure loss (ΔP) across the filter has reached the preset value [up to 0.5 bar (7psi)].
The flushing valve opens and pressure in the inner chamber is lowered .At the same time the electric motor rotates the brushes around and they effectively clean the entire screen . The whole process takes 10-15 seconds.
During the whole process water supply is uninterrupted.
- Inlet/outlet on an axis of 90°.
- Filter housing material of construction: Carbon Steel.
- The filters are electrostatically coated with polyester or epoxy powder at a thickness of 150-200 µm (micron meters) and oven cured.
- Filters are supplied with a stainless steel screen, available in varying micron size as needed: 300-3000 µm (micron meters).
- Inlet/outlet can be either:
1. Quick coupling connectors (allowing flexibility and easy assembly)
3. Female threaded [up to 4"/100 mm diameter]
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 10 bar (150 psi).
- Minimum operating working pressure during flushing: 1 bar (14 psi).
- Clean screen pressure loss: up to 0.1 bar (1.45 psi).
- Control voltage: 380 V, 3 phase, 0.5 HP.
- Control system: electric control board.
- A time basis backup (preset by the operator), guarantees that flushing cycle will occur even if the head loss has not reached the present value.
- High pressure range: 16, 25, 40 bar (232, 362, 580 psi).
- High water temperature range: 95°C (203°F).
- Anti frost: special control system for cold climate conditions.
- Electric current: 110 V, 220 V, single phase, 3 phase, 24 V and solar energy.
- Material of construction: SST-304, 316, 904, Duplex and Titanium.
- Available controllers: electronics, timer, air actuated, computerized and custom design.
|1. Flushing valve
6. Brushes axis
8. Pressure gauge
9. Junction box
10. Control cabinet