Screen filters AF7500
- Inlet/outlet on an axis of 90°.
- Filter housing material of construction: Carbon Steel.
- The filters are electrostatically coated with polyester or epoxy powder at a thickness of 150-200 µm (micron meters) and oven cured.
- Filters are supplied with a stainless steel screen, available in varying micron size as needed: 300-3000 µm (micron meters).
- Inlet/outlet can be either:
1. Quick coupling connectors (allowing flexibility and easy assembly)
3. Female threaded [up to 4"/100 mm diameter]
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 10 bar (150 psi).
- Minimum operating working pressure during flushing: 1 bar (14 psi).
- Clean screen pressure loss: up to 0.1 bar (1.45 psi).
- Control voltage: 380 V, 3 phase, 0.5 HP.
- Control system: electric control board.
- A time basis backup (preset by the operator), guarantees that flushing cycle will occur even if the head loss has not reached the present value.
- High pressure range: 16, 25, 40 bar (232, 362, 580 psi).
- High water temperature range: 95°C (203°F).
- Anti frost: special control system for cold climate conditions.
- Electric current: 110 V, 220 V, single phase, 3 phase, 24 V and solar energy.
- Material of construction: SST-304, 316, 904, Duplex and Titanium.
- Available controllers: electronics, timer, air actuated, computerized and custom design.
|1. Flushing valve
6. Brushes axis
8. Pressure gauge
9. Junction box
10. Control cabinet