Screen filters AF 200E
- Inlet/outlet on an axis of 90°.
- Filter housing material of construction: Carbon Steel.
- The filters are electrostatically coated with polyester or epoxy powder at a thickness of 150-200 µm (micron meters) and oven cured.
- Filters are supplied with a stainless steel screen, available in varying micron size as needed: 50-3000 µm (micron meters).
- Inlet/outlet can be either:
1. Quick coupling connectors (allowing flexibility and easy assembly)2. Flanged3. Female threaded [up to 4"/100 mm diameter]
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 10 bar (145 psi).
- Minimum operating working pressure during flushing: 1.5 bar (21.7 psi).
- Maximum water temperature: 65°C (149°F).
- Clean screen pressure loss: up to 0.1 bar (1.45 psi).
- Control voltage: 380 V, 3 phase, 0.5 HP.
- Control system: electric control board.
- A time basis backup (preset by the operator), guarantees that flushing cycle will occur even if the head loss has not reached the preset value.
- High pressure range: up to 16 bar (232 psi).
- High water temperature range: 95°C (203°F).
- Anti frost: special control system for cold climate conditions.
- Electric current: 110 V, 220 V, single phase, 3 phase, 24 V and solar energy.
- Material of construction: SST-316
- Available controllers: electronics, timer, air actuated, computerized and custom design.
3. Motor adaptor
5. Flushing valve
6. Flushing chamber
9. Suction nozzle
10. Junction box
11. Pressure gauge
12. Control cabinet